1. Any information communicated by the Parties to each other while using the resources of the Site is confidential information.
2. The user gives permission to the Site Administration for the collection, processing and storage of their personal personal data, as well as the newsletter text and graphics advertising information.
3. The Parties undertake to abide by this agreement regulating legal relations connected with the establishment, amendment and termination of the confidentiality of personal information of the Parties and not to disclose confidential information to third parties.
4. The administration of the Site collects two types of information about users:
personal information that the user knowingly disclose the Site Administration in order to use the resources of the Site;
technical information automatically collected software sites during his visit. During a visit to the Site by the User support service is automatically available information from standard server logs (server logs). This includes the IP-address (or the proxy server, if it is used to access the Internet), the name of the ISP, domain name, browser type and operating system, information about the site from which the user has made the transition to the Site, the pages of the Site who visited user, date and time of visits, the file that the user downloads. This information is analyzed in aggregate program (impersonal) form for web site traffic analysis, and is used in the design to improve it and develop proposals. The connection between the IP-address and user personal information will never be disclosed to third parties, except when required by law of the country of residence of the user.
5. The Site Administration is very serious about the protection of personal data users and will never provide personal information user who whatsoever, except in cases where this right requires the authorized state body (eg, at the written request of the court). All personal information of the User used to communicate with them, for the execution of a transaction concluded between a site with resources of the Site, to analyze site traffic, to develop proposals on its improvement and development, and may be disclosed to other third parties only with his permission.